sábado, 17 de mayo de 2008

Papaya, Papaya, Papaya

I got lazy today so what the heck; lets do this in English.

I don't think I have ever eaten so much fruit at the same time, hopefully it will work and my intestines will be as clean as can be. I'm just a little bit sorry about all the water that I been wasting going to the loo so often.

I had plans for today but it turns out that everything that I wanted to do, won't be doing after all:

a) Buy present for Hubby (tomorrow for sure)
b) Talk to my family about respecting rules in my house ej. "no smoking" or eating my favorite chocolates. I have decided is too sore a subject to touch today (chicken!!!)
c) Walk ( I walk 1 1/2 hrs every day) tomorrow


The only thing that I did is color my hair, that was nice, I like the color (chocolate) looks pretty.

I also have decided not to feel guilty about it, I have earned this right for all my suffering at work last week (and probably next, when my boss comes back, irrkkk). After all, my husband thinks that I am good at deciding, he never said doing, hehehe.

Lets wait and see how the day presents it self, let fate decide (isn't that the way it works?)

For now I will drink my juices and go to the loo, relax and sleep.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Errrmmmm, it sounds to me like you are procrastinating!! Is that the theme of the day here in TJ?

Do we get a clue as to when your hubby's b'day is?

Oh, and I love the way that you choose to be lazy by writing in English!

Anónimo dijo...

Except - having read your post a little more carefully - I know realise that to combat your "laziness" you chose to write in English! Got it!!

However, in theory, you might have walked the necessary distance today - going back and forth to the bathroom.

Maria bonita dijo...

Will

Yes I am procrastinating and in denial as well!! great combination.