lunes, 19 de mayo de 2008

Life is unpredictable

Here I was dying for the expectation of my boss coming back to work and letting me have it for all the mess that I created last week; and it turns out that he could not care less, actually he was in a very good mood, life is crazy. So here I am very happy and relieved!!

My detox diet is over and I do not think that I will be doing it again any time soon. I expected all these changes and really, it is almost a disappointment, on the other hand it didn’t hurt.

My big concern today is going to therapy and having very little to report; I still can not grasp the idea of how “feelings” feel like, what to name them and how to separate one from the other. It is not that I don’t feel, sometimes I feel a little too much for my taste; it’s the identification, analysis and description that puzzle me. I am stuck and I feel like Erick (my therapist) is going to flunk me (maybe there something here…).

Anyway the highlight of today is that I am walking to therapy (50 min) with Mediana and that is a piece of heaven that I don’t change for anything, I like her very much!

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

...and again in English!...

Congratulations on having an easier day than expected, at work. Good luck with the therapist. Enjoy the walk.