lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008

Happy weekend

Had a great weekend!

It was the follow up of my Husband’s b-day and we had excuses to celebrate. For starters the dinner on Friday couldn’t have been better. The owner of this French restaurant that we like; waited on us like royalty and we had a blast. On Saturday we had family over to cut the cake once again! (The third time for my husband) and we had a lovely time. The house was noisy and a mess, just the way I like it. The bad note of the day was that my husband drove home drunk, he fell just before he got into the house, so I guess the spell is working; only the next time is going to be worse.

On Sunday we drove to Ensenada and it was breathtaking, our kids in the back and my husband and I conversing without any worries. They joined me to go to a service for a girl at work who died; it was pretty dramatic but yesterday was a chance to process part of it; having my family by my side made me grateful and warm inside.

1 comentario:

J.A. dijo...

Oh, that was it!!! I knew it was not normal for me to fall down!!

te amo